BMW is back with its Ultimate Driving Experience Tour. The tour makes stop in 6 cities nationwide and lets consumers get behind the wheels of the Ultimate Driving Machine. BMW is bringing its full range of vehicles to the tour. Get ready to drive everything from BMW i and iPerformance vehicles to BMW M and M Performance vehicles, including the all-new BMW 5 Series.
The Ultimate Driving Experience features immersive experiences including:
- Autocross, a two-hour challenging, closed-course driving program featuring the all-new BMW 5 Series. Attendees are paired with BMW’s professional driving instructors for a dynamic experience that highlights advanced driving theories, defensive driving techniques and culminates in a pulse-pounding hot lap around the track;
- M Car Control Clinic, an eight-hour driving school that allows drivers to get behind the wheel of the powerful BMW M3 or M4 for an adrenaline-filled day of driving with individual instruction from BMW-certified professional driving instructors from the BMW Performance Centers. Drivers will develop a sharper understanding of BMW’s responsive handling and performance while learning advanced driving theory. The M Car Control Clinic is offered for a fee of $750 per person.
- Street Drives that allow for free, 20-minute, self-guided test drives of a full range of BMW vehicles.
- Teen Driving School, a free, fully interactive two-hour teen driving course utilizing the BMW X1 and BMW 230i. The Teen Driving School will provide an introduction to driving theory and improving driving skills through classroom instruction, driver awareness activities, and hands-on driving exercises. Education about the consequences of distracted driving is a main focus, with special emphasis on texting while driving and how it affects not only teens – but everyone who drives a vehicle. Eligible drivers ages 15-20 with a valid learner’s permit or driver’s license can register for the school.
- For the first time, BMW will also introduce the “Ultimate Driver” competition for drivers participating in the Autocross and M Car Control Clinics at each stop. All participating drivers will compete in a pulse-pounding, timed lap at the conclusion of their session, and the top drivers from each Ultimate Driving Experience stop will move on to the session finals to compete in an exciting event at the BMW Performance Center West track in Thermal, CA. The winner will be named The Ultimate Driver.
The BMW Ultimate Driving Experience is a lot of fun. I remember my experience from 2015 like it was yesterday. It was just an awesome event. Come here and hang out. Meet friendly and cool people and get to know the newest cars of BMW.