Now is a good time to sign up for the IHG credit card. A new sign up offer which gives you 80.000 IHG Rewards points if you spend only $1,000 in three months emerged. Usually, you get 60.000 IHG Rewards points for the same card.
This is pretty low compared to some high-end cards which require you to spend $3,000 in three months. The card comes with some great bonuses.
Here the list:
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points when you add your first authorized user and make your first purchase in the first three months from account opening.
- Earn 5 points per $1 spent after you stay at an IHG hotel.
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent at gas stations, grocery stores & restaurants.
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Enjoy a Free Night after each account anniversary year at over 5,000 hotels worldwide.
- Platinum Elite status as long as you’re a Select credit cardmember.
- Automatic 10% point rebate on redemptions. Get 10% back when you redeem your points, up to 100,000 points each year.
- You will pay no foreign transaction fees when you use your card for purchases made outside the United States.
- Shell Fuel Rewards*: 6 cents per gallon for every fill-up for Platinum Elite (included with the credit card), 7 cents if you reach Spire Elite status