This review is part of a trip to Germany.
- Lounge Review: Admirals Club Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) Terminal D
- Flight Review: American Airlines First Class – Boeing 777 Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) to Frankfurt (FRA)
- Hotel Review: Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport
- Lounge Review: JAL First Class Lounge / Sakura Lounge Frankfurt (FRA)
- Flight Review: American Airlines First Class – Boeing 777 Frankfurt (FRA) to Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW)
- Lounge Review: Admirals Club Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) Terminal A
After arriving from Frankfurt in Dallas, I had some time to kill before taking a flight to Seattle. Because I arrived on an International First Class Ticket, I was able to use the Admirals Club.
My departure gate would be in Terminal A, so I used the Admirals Club there to not have to leave early to get to the right terminal and gate. With the Skylink, it’s easy to go from terminal to terminal.
During check-in, the agent told me that the are renovating this club right now. Once upstairs you couldn’t really make out the construction site. Everything was walled off and it looked like it belongs like this. The bar was a little small, but that’s just during the construction period.