The Oneworld airline alliance is rolling out its new Priority signage for frequent travelers. It should help the travelers to find their way through check-in and security as part of their status in the Oneworld alliance.
This is similar to Skyteams “Sky Priority”, which gives you dedicated lines for check-in and security as well as for boarding.
Oneworlds new signage features the alliance logo, Priority written on the signage and the 3 dots which represents the different status levels – Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby.
- First Class or Business Class check-in desks, which they can use even when booked in Economy Class.
- Fast track through security checks at select airports.
- First Class, Business Class or frequent flyer lounges which they can use when flying internationally, even when not booked to fly in First or even Business Class. oneworld is the only global airline alliance to offer the use of First Class facilities to its highest tier frequent flyers.
- Priority boarding lines.
For oneworld Sapphire tier card holders, this means:
- Business Class check-in desks, which they can use even when booked in Economy Class.
- Business Class and frequent flyer lounges which they can use when flying internationally, even when booked in Economy Class.
- Priority boarding lines.
For oneworld Ruby tier card holders, this means:
- Business Class check-in desks, which they can use even when booked to fly in Economy Class
We firmly believe that oneworld offers the most compelling range of alliance benefits for our most loyal customers. We also know that identifying where to take advantage of those privileges in often cluttered airport environments, particularly in unfamiliar surroundings, can sometimes be a challenge, even for the most frequent traveller.
“The new oneworld Priority signage is designed to overcome that. The message to our frequent flyers is simple – look for the oneworld Priority logo to see where your oneworld privileges are offered.
“This will smooth their journeys through airports around the world further still, while also improving awareness of the various benefits oneworld provides these most loyal customers, enabling oneworld to stand above its alliance competitors in this important part of the overall passenger journey.
Peter has a passion for Traveling, Photography, and Geocaching. These are the best ingredients for amazing adventures all over the globe. “Traveling is fun, no matter if you stay in a luxury hotel or travel like a backpacker.” Peter shares his experiences on his Blog www.gatetoadventures.com
Some of Peter’s photos are published on corporate websites, in-flight magazines, travel guides, and much more.