Once again and in the fifth consecutive year, Airberlin is sending its “Christmas Flyer” off for the holiday season. The plane, an Airbus A320, was designed in collaboration with Swiss chocolatier “Lindt”. Already on board are 1,2 million of the popular Lindt chocolate hearts, which will be served in business class on short and medium-haul flights. The usual airberlin Christmas activities also return this year, with the slogan “Flying home for Christmas”.
More christmas specials:
- free mulled wine from 29.11.2015 to 26.12.2015 after 4 pm on all intra-German flights as well as all fights between Germany and Austria/Switzerland. 5000 liters of mulled wine will be served during the promotion period.
- Aachener Printen will also be offered as a free sweet snack on all short and medium-haul flights up to 4 hour
- Gourmet Christmas menu from the Sansibar on Sylt o Duck breast in orange sauce with a wintery baked apple filled with almonds and raisins. Served with small potato dumplings with melted butter and red cabbage with apple. (11.90 euros – available on flights longer than 60 minutes).
- Free Christmas tree transport on all international routes. Maximum size is 2 meters in transport net. Registration up to 48 hours before departure. To register contact airberlin Service Center +49 30 3434 3434
- Advent Calendar with travel-related specials
- Spotter Contest: Upload photos of the “Christmas Flyer” on social media with the hashtag #flyinghomeforchristmas and win flight vouchers.