Even before you hop on a plane or get in your car to head to Detroit, you should sign up for the free D Discount Pass. The pass gives you a 20% discount on tickets for most of the major attractions in Detroit.
At most participating places you get 20% off regular admission. Some places offer to buy one get one free.
- The Adventure Park at West Bloomfield
- Arab American National Museum
- Automotive Hall of Fame
- Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History
- The Detroit Institute of Arts
- Ford Piquette Avenue Plant
- The Henry Ford
- Legoland Discovery Center Michigan
- Meadow Brook
- Michigan Science Center
- Motown Museum
- Outdoor Adventure Center
- Sea Life Michigan Aquarium
- United Shore Professional Baseball League
- Wheelhouse Detroit – Rivertown
This is a great way to save some money along the way. All you have to do is fill out a short form (see link below) and you are all set.
The pass is valid until December 31, 2017.
Get your Free D Discount Pass
Peter has a passion for Traveling, Photography, and Geocaching. These are the best ingredients for amazing adventures all over the globe. “Traveling is fun, no matter if you stay in a luxury hotel or travel like a backpacker.” Peter shares his experiences on his Blog www.gatetoadventures.com
Some of Peter’s photos are published on corporate websites, in-flight magazines, travel guides, and much more.