Last year I reported that if you buy an annual pass for Canada’s Park system that it will be valid for 24 months. This year everyone can get a free annual pass for Canada’s parks. Canada is celebrating its 150th anniversary of Confederation.
All you have to do is request a pass online and it will be mailed to you for free. It takes less than a minute to fill out the form and submit the request.
Here some official info:
For all of 2017, this pass gives you unlimited opportunities to enjoy National Parks, National Marine Conservation Areas and National Historic Sites across the country!
You only need to order one pass for your group or family if you are all traveling together. A 2017 Discovery Pass is valid for everyone arriving in the same vehicle at a national park or arriving together at a marine conservation area or historic site.
- The Discovery Pass is only accepted at national historic sites which are operated by Parks Canada.
- Activities such as tours or parking that normally carry a separate fee may not be covered by the Discovery Pass.
- Camping fees are not included with the Discovery Pass
- Validity Period: January 1st, 2017 to December 31st, 2017.
- Display: The 2017 Discovery Pass must be hung from the rearview mirror of the vehicle facing forward or it can be placed on the front driver side dashboard facing up.
Once you submitted your order for the Discovery Pass, make sure to enter the Discover Canada Contest. You can win great trips for up to four people. You don’t have to order a pass to enter the giveaway. It only takes a few seconds to enter this contest and you are all set.
Are you going to Canada this year?
Peter has a passion for Traveling, Photography, and Geocaching. These are the best ingredients for amazing adventures all over the globe. “Traveling is fun, no matter if you stay in a luxury hotel or travel like a backpacker.” Peter shares his experiences on his Blog www.gatetoadventures.com
Some of Peter’s photos are published on corporate websites, in-flight magazines, travel guides, and much more.