Icelandair frequent fliers and fans, be advised that Saga Club will have limited functionality during a migration process from June 11 – 13. Icelandair is moving its frequent flyer program Saga Club to a new system.
What will work during the migration process?
- Earn Saga Points with Icelandair and partners
- check your last points balance
- use points to pay for products on board
- book flights with points and payment
Unavailable services during the migration
- Update of personal details on My account
- Saga Points Overview
- Hotel bookings with Points
- Flight bookings with Points with Partner airlines
- Actions through Points.com
- Upgrades for Points
- Buying Gift Certificates for Points
- Donating your Points to a good cause
If you are trying to use any of the above services, make sure you are doing it before June 11 or wait until the migration has been completed on June 13. I also recommend you to take a screenshot of your account balance and latest history. Just in case there are issues and you lose points during the transfer, which is very unlikely. But it’s always good to have a backup.
The partnership with Alaska Airlines will be affected too during the migration process. If you have to fly during the migration period, make sure you keep copies of your records like itinerary and boarding pass. Check back once the migration is done, if your points/miles have credited to your Alaska Airlines account.
Peter has a passion for Traveling, Photography, and Geocaching. These are the best ingredients for amazing adventures all over the globe. “Traveling is fun, no matter if you stay in a luxury hotel or travel like a backpacker.” Peter shares his experiences on his Blog www.gatetoadventures.com
Some of Peter’s photos are published on corporate websites, in-flight magazines, travel guides, and much more.