Rumors were going around for a long time about the opening date of the Centurion Studio at the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Yesterday the Centurion Studio opened its doors to Platinum and Centurion Card holders. Just about a month after the opening of the Centurion Lounge in Miami. The Centurion Studio brings all the comfort, convenience and quality of the Centurion Lounges to a smaller, more intimate place. These amenities include comfortable seating, free high-speed Wi-Fi and charging stations. Card Members can also enjoy Seattle-inspired light bites, wine, beer and artisanal beverages. Yes that’s right only beer and wine no mix-drinks.
- Build a breakfast parfait with Anna’s honey, Ellenos Yogurt and Marge Granola.
- Snack on Macrina Bakery artisan baked breads, Theo artisanal chocolate and Tim’s Cascade Chips, as well as seasonal fresh fruit and crisp crudités with hummus.
- Enjoy handcrafted Jones Soda, savor an aromatic IPA from Georgetown Brewing Company or sip on award-winning wines from the Columbia Valley. Of course, The Centurion Studio in SEA would not be complete without fresh-roasted coffee, so locally-brewed Caffe Vita is served.
The Centurion Studio is located in Concourse B opposite to Gate B3 and is open daily from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. Access to the Centurion Studio is granted to all Platinum and Centurion Card holders. There are no day passes accepted and you only can bring your immediate family (spouse or domestic partner and children under the age of 18) or one travel companion. This is different to the Centurion Lounges were you can bring two travel companions instead of one. This measures are in place to avoid crowding in this smaller setting compare to the Centurion Lounges.
The Centurion Studio at SEA extends the Centurion Airport Lounge network. The Centurion Lounge locations include
- Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS),
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW),
- New York’s LaGuardia Airport (LGA),
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Miami International Airport (MIA).
I personally loved every single one of the Centurion Lounges I visited so far. Great service and amenities for busy travelers.
Photos by American Express
Peter has a passion for Traveling, Photography, and Geocaching. These are the best ingredients for amazing adventures all over the globe. “Traveling is fun, no matter if you stay in a luxury hotel or travel like a backpacker.” Peter shares his experiences on his Blog www.gatetoadventures.com
Some of Peter’s photos are published on corporate websites, in-flight magazines, travel guides, and much more.